About 50 percent of online shoppers turn to images of the product when looking for something and it inspires them to purchase, and more and more turn to Google Images. That’s the reason Google recently announced it is introducing a new way for retailers to promote products in image search with shoppable ads.
- Best Practices for Sports and Leisure E-Shops
- The Challenges of International E-commerce and How to Overcome Them Through Strategic Partners
- 10 SEO Best Practices to Follow in 2021
- How to Sell Children’s Products and Toys Online
- How to compete with giants? 8 marketing strategies for electronics e-commerce