The rise of marketing automation has made it more important than ever for marketers to develop their emotional intelligence, also known as EQ, if they want to win their customers’ hearts and minds. There’s no denying that it is a powerful tool that helps marketers nurture leads by delivering highly targeted and personalized messages throughout the entire purchase journey.
- Best Practices for Sports and Leisure E-Shops
- The Challenges of International E-commerce and How to Overcome Them Through Strategic Partners
- 10 SEO Best Practices to Follow in 2021
- How to Sell Children’s Products and Toys Online
- How to compete with giants? 8 marketing strategies for electronics e-commerce